D3D Shader translator notes
This is a interactive testing environment for D3D Shader Translator.
To use it:
- Type a HLSL or ASM shader or open from a text file.
- Click 'assemble' for ASM shaders or 'compile' for HLSL.
- For HLSL you must type the entrypoint and select the target shader model.
- If there's no errors the D3D bytecode, the intermediate representation and finally the translated attila assembly will appear.
- At this point you can click 'disassemble' for see the disassembled ASM shader that corresponds to D3D bytecode, this is useful with HLSL shaders.